bfoUP Young Producer
See a future in the beef industry? Between the ages of 18-40?
BFO is once again hosting webinars throughout the winter of 2018 and spring of 2019 for young and beginning Ontario producers and industry members.
The webinars this year will focus on programs and resources available to help young and beginning beef farmers expand and further their cattle herd and farm.
Take part in our April bfoUP Young Producer Webinar featuring Mike Swidersky, Grey-Dufferin Community Pasture.
Date and Time: Wednesday, April 17 - 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Mike will be discussing Community Pastures and the opportunities they can offer you in expanding your cattle operation. You can learn more about how these programs work and what you can do to take part.
Missed out on past webinars?
These are still available to take part in! All bfoUP webinars will be recorded and available online after the session. Registrants will receive a link to the recording, and they are all available below.
Those who attend the event have the chance to ask questions and interact with other attendees.
PAST WEBINAR RECORDINGS
- bfoUP Young Producers Webinar # 1- Andrew Campbell, Fresh Air Farmer
- bfoUP Young Producers Webinar # 2 - Ryan & Allison Nesbitt, Cedardale Farms Ltd., 'Making It Work'
- bfoUP Young Producers Webinar # 3 - Ken Schaus, Schaus Land & Cattle Co. & Jack Chaffe, Chaffe Farms Ltd.
- bfoUP Young Producers Webinar # 4 - Kara & Darold Enright, Enright Cattle Co.
bfoUP Young Producers Webinar # 5 - Sandra Vos, 'Starting from Scratch'
bfoUP Young Producers Webinar # 6 - Sally Smith-Pelleboer, Ontario Beef Breeders Co-operative Program
- bfoUP Young Producers Webinar # 8 - James & Joan McKinlay, Silver Springs Farm, 'Mentoring the Next Generation'
bfoUP Young Producer Webinar # 9 - Steve Eby, Eby Farms & Dan Darling, Darling Farms, Ontario Risk Management Program