Register to Attend the Canadian Beef Industry Conference
The Canadian Beef Industry Conference (CBIC) is on the horizon! Canada's beef cattle industry will be “Driving Demand” at the third annual CBIC, being held in London, Ontario this year. This industry event will be held August 14-16 at the London Convention Centre and registration is now open.
Early bird registration is available for $450 plus HST until June 15, after which registration will be $550 plus HST. For the first time this year, daily-rates are also being offered.
"We are planning an action-packed event with many great speakers and panels to keep you informed about the current issues of the Canadian beef industry. There will be many opportunities to network with people from all aspects of the beef industry. We look forward to hosting the national meeting place of the beef industry in London, Ontario," says 2018 CBIC Chair, Tammi Ribey. "Together, we will find ways to continue Driving Demand in the beef industry at the Canadian Beef Industry Conference."
This conference will combine semi-annual and annual meetings of several stakeholder groups, along with learning and networking opportunities to create a one-of-a-kind experience for participants from across all regions and sectors of the Canadian beef industry.
The CBIC 2018 program will feature an engaging speaker lineup, headlined by keynote speaker Rex Murphy. A trusted face and voice across Canadian media, Rex will simultaneously inform and entertain with his provocative commentary.
Other program highlights include:
- Topics related to the pillars of the National Beef Strategy with a focus on demand
- Bov-Innovation: Educational presentations for producers and interactive workshops on applicable production innovations
- Networking with stakeholders across the beef supply chain
- Pre-conference farm tour hosted by the Beef Farmers of Ontario, AgSights and the Ontario Cattle Feeders' Association
- Canadian, U.S. and international market outlooks
- Canadian Beef Check-Off Agency, CCA, Canadian Roundtable for Sustainable Beef and Young
- Cattlemen's Council board meetings
- Cattlemen's Young Leaders selections and graduation
Back to Newsroom