bfoUP Young Producer
See a future in the beef industry? Between the ages of 18-40?
BFO has wrapped up the bfoUP Young Producer webinars for the 2018/2019 season!
Stay tuned in the fall of 2019 for returning webinars that will once again focus on programs, opportunities and information to help forward young producers in the Ontario beef industry!
Missed out on past webinars?
These are still available to take part in! All bfoUP webinars will be recorded and available online after the session. Registrants will receive a link to the recording, and they are all available below.
Those who attend the event have the chance to ask questions and interact with other attendees.
PAST WEBINAR RECORDINGS
- bfoUP Young Producers Webinar # 1- Andrew Campbell, Fresh Air Farmer
- bfoUP Young Producers Webinar # 2 - Ryan & Allison Nesbitt, Cedardale Farms Ltd., 'Making It Work'
- bfoUP Young Producers Webinar # 3 - Ken Schaus, Schaus Land & Cattle Co. & Jack Chaffe, Chaffe Farms Ltd.
- bfoUP Young Producers Webinar # 4 - Kara & Darold Enright, Enright Cattle Co.
bfoUP Young Producers Webinar # 5 - Sandra Vos, 'Starting from Scratch'
bfoUP Young Producers Webinar # 6 - Sally Smith-Pelleboer, Ontario Beef Breeders Co-operative Program
- bfoUP Young Producers Webinar # 8 - James & Joan McKinlay, Silver Springs Farm, 'Mentoring the Next Generation'
bfoUP Young Producer Webinar # 9 - Steve Eby, Eby Farms & Dan Darling, Darling Farms, Ontario Risk Management Program
bfoUP Young Producer Webinar # 10 - Mike Swidersky - Grey-Dufferin Community Pastures, Learn More About Ontario Community Pastures