Register Now for Carcass 101!
Saturday, December 14
9:00 am - 3:15 pm
University of Guelph - Meat Lab, Room 156
Join us for this event focused on increasing industry knowledge on:
- Carcass fabrication & merchandising
- International & domestic marketing
- Opportunities for underutilized cuts
- Utilizing ultrasound data
- Featuring speakers and presentations from Canada Beef and Certified Angus Beef
- And many more topics!
Registration Fee: $75
Lunch & Refreshments Included
To register click here.
If you require help or further information please contact the Agriculture Information Contact Centre at 1-877-424-1300 or by email at email@example.com”
Carcass 101 Agenda
Back to Newsroom