Beef Farmers of Ontario is a proud supporter of a number of events and initiatives held throughout the province each year. We're an association committed to leadership with a focus on providing support to the youth of our industry.
Some of the Events and Initiatives We Support
- 4-H Ontario, Discovery Days
- Beef Symposium
- Various youth-focused beef shows and events
- Ontario Legislature Internship Programme
- Ontario's Outstanding Young Farmers Program
- Profitable Pastures Conference
- University of Guelph, College Royal
We're also a dedicated member of the following organizations
- Canadian Roundtable for Sustainable Beef
- Christian Farmers' Federation of Ontario
- Farm and Food Care Ontario
- Livestock Research Innovation Corporation
- Meat and Poultry Ontario
- Ontario Federation of Agriculture
- Ontario Forage Council
Businesses, organizations or groups seeking support for events or projects from the Beef Farmers of Ontario (BFO) are requested to forward a letter in writing outlining the details of the request to the BFO office to the attention of the BFO Director of Communications.
Despite the existence of many worthwhile events and projects, BFO is unable to support all requests for support. Event and project sponsorship preference shall be given, but is not limited to requests that are:
- Agriculturally and/or consumer focused
- Provincial in nature
- Supportive of beef production and beef farmers
- Aligned with the strategic goals of the association
- Within the budget available
BFO does not approve requests for event or project support from businesses, organizations or groups whose practices, polices or operations, in the opinion of the BFO Board of Directors, do not align with the core values of BFO.
Businesses, organizations or groups seeking funding from BFO may be asked to present their request for event or project support in person or by virtual meeting.